Tuesday, December 12, 2006

TriMesters

Look at it this way, with school starting part-time in January I've got a 9 month sabbatical for Art, Design, Invention and Engineering. I just have to not blow it. I have to not sabotage, ambush, or defeat myself or waste time when it shouldn't be wasted. This includes avoiding the following; excessive consumption of anything that's not part of my regular diet, quitting JTs Blocks on Yahoo Games cold turkey! And limiting relationships that do not contribute to my goal. These 9 months are my baby, my pregnancy and time is my nutrition for two. So now that I'm pregnant I'm going to need a doctor. I'll need ultrasounds, regular checkups, and reassurance that I'm not going to give birth to something with 11 fingers and one eye or worse, stillbirth, because I might die too. For too long I've treated my creative im/pulses as an after-hours pursit. You know what happens when someone has a kid? Their life is altered and changed forever. They go from person to parent and their kids become everything to them. That's the way I've got to look at this.

No comments: