Wednesday, December 6, 2006
Two Hours Forwards, Fifty Degrees Backwards
Rumour has it that I'm flying into Minneapolis on Monday Dec. 11th....if that's true...then whoever picks me up at the airport at 11:53am needs to bring me a down coat, flannel hat with ear flaps and thermos of hot coffee, so I can survive the walk from the baggage claim to the curb. I'll be in town until Dec. 24th, mostly buried under six blankets with my girl and many cats but I will venture out twice for Camille and Stephani's fabulous parties. On Xmas day I'm contemplating a drive up to San Fran to catch up with some old friends. For everyone who showed up at Rudolph's and brought me great cd's (Susan, Judy, Jill and Denise) and presents! (Camille, JB, Kris, Nelle, Steph) Here's some music in return >>>>>>>>>>>> click hereAnd for those of you who gave me your addresses...watch your mailboxes, something is coming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment