Thursday, June 7, 2007
the limits of luck
Last night after work my favorite co-worker and I went to a gathering of the trades at Dal Tile's new showroom. To kickoff their new stuff Dal held a themed "Beach Blanket Bingo" event with a day-spa package, $150 dinner gift certificate and $500 up for grabs. My favorite co-worker wanted to leave after 20 minutes but I made the case for bingo. We played all 3 rounds and he did terrible for the first two hardly getting any numbers. At the start of round 3 I grabbed a broken green glass tile and placed it on his "free space" square and said this will bring good luck. Well, 15 numbers later he got bingo and won $500, almost....because someone else also won and bingo law requires a "bingo-off" at which point my favorite co-worker lost and there went my free lunch for today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment