<-- a little collage that burped out this morning. Sometimes, I am this bear (the one on his back), snapping to attention, finding that he's been caught in a ruse, possibly of his own making. Sometimes I am the other bear.
Excuse you. We too took refuge at the Como Conservatory recently...and saw more sun than my boss, who just spent a rainy week in Anaheim. Hope you're well.
*All artworks and design prototypes appearing on the Here I Am blog at http://iamonhold.blogspot.com are the exclusive property of Jennifer Swedell and protected under United States copyright law.
These images may not be downloaded except by normal viewing process of the browser. Images may not be copied, reproduced, manipulated, altered or used in any way without the express written permission of Jennifer Swedell
4 comments:
Way cool!
Excuse you.
We too took refuge at the Como Conservatory recently...and saw more sun than my boss, who just spent a rainy week in Anaheim. Hope you're well.
tres' cool ;-)
yes, i was right - i am in love with you. shit. are you single?? PLEEEEEEEEEASE say yes!!!
Post a Comment